• Register early to ensure the minimum class size is reached. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. You are not considered registered until the class fee is paid. You may register in person, by mail, or by phone. Online registration is available for select classes and events.
• The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
• Supply lists may be downloaded from our website, or may be picked up at the store.It is the customer's responsibility to request a supply list prior to the scheduled class date.
• All supplies should be purchased in advance of the class. A Scarlet Thread's store return policy applies to the purchase of all class supplies.
• Due to copyright laws all class attendees must have their own copy of the required book/pattern/magazine/handout for the class/workshop; these will be listed on the supply list. Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
• Dedicated ironing stations are available throughout the classroom. Use of personal irons is not allowed due to electrical limitations.
• A store credit will be issued for cancellations received 5 days prior to the first class date or earlier. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to the first class date will not be credited.
• No credit will be issued for a "no show" in class regardless of reason. AST does not offer makeup sessions for missed classes.
• If you register within 5 days of class, the above policies still apply.
• Cancellation policy for "special event" teachers/classes:
o No credit will be issued for cancellations unless we can fill your spot with another person from a Wait List.
o No credit will be issued for "no show" at workshops regardless of reason.
o Occasionally a special event/class will be designated as "non-refundable." A Scarlet Thread will not issue credit/refunds for these events/classes; however, a student may transfer their reservation to another individual if they are unable to attend. We do ask that we be notified of the change prior to the event/class.
• A Scarlet Thread reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class/event fee. A Scarlet Thread's store return policy applies to the purchase of all class supplies.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the class and be prepared to start at the designated time. All classes start on time and begin wrapping up ten minutes prior to the scheduled end of class. Please be considerate of others and arrive on time for your class.
• Students should refrain from wearing perfume or scented products as a courtesy to those who have allergies or sensitivity to strong scents.
• Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate; if you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
• Classes, workshops and events are designed for those registered only. Please do not bring children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops and events.
• All drinks in the classroom must be in cups/bottles with tight-fitting lids.