Class PoliciesClass Fees
- Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. You are not considered registered until the class fee is paid. You may register in person, by mail, or by phone.
- The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- A class supply list will be provided to you at the time of class enrollment.
- All class attendees are asked to gather supplies prior to class to ensure all participants have the full benefit of class time.
- Due to copyright laws all class attendees must have their own copy of the required book/pattern/magazine/handout for the class/workshop; these will be listed on the supply list. Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
- A store credit will be issued for cancellations received 7 days prior to the class or earlier.
- A store credit will be issued for cancellations received within 3 days of the class only if we can fill your spot with another person.
- No credit will be issued for a "no show" in class regardless of reason.
- If you register within 7 days of class, the above policies still apply.
- Cancellation policy for "special event" teachers/classes:
- No credit will be issued for cancellations unless we can fill your spot with another person.
- No credit will be issued for "no show" at workshops regardless of reason.
- Occasionally a special event/class will be designated as "non-refundable." A Scarlet Thread will not issue credit/refunds for these events/classes; however, a student may transfer their reservation to another individual if they are unable to attend. We do ask that we be notified of the change.
- A Scarlet Thread reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class/event fee. A Scarlet Thread's store return policy applies to the purchase of all class supplies.
- Class attendees are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class/workshop to set up their machines, etc., and should come prepared with the necessary supplies for the class/workshop.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR PERFUME OR SCENTED PRODUCTS to class due to allergies of others.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate; if you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed for those registered only. We ask that you refrain from bringing children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops and events.